1. The guest accommodation contract is concluded as soon as the room has been ordered (booking) and confirmed. For the confirmation, both the oral and the written form are binding.
2. The conclusion of the guest accommodation contract obliges the contracting parties to fulfil the contract, regardless of the duration of the contract.
3. The landlord is obliged to pay compensation to the guest if the room is not provided.
4. The guest is obliged to pay the agreed or customary price in the event of non-utilisation of the contractual services, less the expenses saved by the landlord. According to experience, the savings amount to 20% of the accommodation price for bed and breakfast and 30% for half board. In the event of early departure, 100% of the total amount without the remaining spa contribution shall be due.
5. The landlord is obliged in good faith to allocate unused rooms to other guests if possible in order to avoid cancellations.
6. Until the room is let to another party, the guest shall pay the amount calculated in accordance with clause 4 for the duration of the contract.
7. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is the place of operation.
We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance!